English       Chinese
Home     Immigration Services     Licensed Immigration Consulting     Contact Us     Schools and Institutions       

Immigration Services


FSC Student Connections Inc. provides a wide range of immigration services.  If you think you may need to speak and consult with our immigration consultant before using our services, please feel free to call in in advance to set up and appointment.  For general inquiries, you may also email us.  Contact Us.

Temporary Residence
-Study Permit (Initial or Extension)
-Post-Graduation Work Permit
-Off-Campus Work Permit
-Co-op Work Permit
-Bridging Open Work Permit
-Visitor Status Extension
-Visitor Visa
-Replacement of an Immigration Document
-Labour Market Opinion (LMO)

Permanent Residence
-Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
-Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
-Investor Program
-Spousal Sponsorship (Married/ Common-law)
-Canadian Citizenship Application
-PR Card Renewal
-Others (U.S. Visa, Custodian Declaration, Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union, Etc.)  


About Us   |   Contact Us
tel:(604)620-8666   QQ:2965855289
Email: infoburnaby@fsscanada.com
Address:#2616 - 4500 Kingsway, Burnaby, B.C. Canada V5H 2A9